Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sari Brynn is 12 Today!!!

My Brown eyed girl is 12!

This girl is such A Character! She has A Huge heart and Loves people! She can see past people's flaws and love them for who they are! She is alway's busy creating things and keeping everyone around the house on their toes! She has a very Strong Will and is definately the happiest when things go her way! I love this girl so dang Much!! :)



I'm pretty sure one of her favorite things about being 12 is getting to wear Make-up!


She Loves flip flops!




I can't believe all my girls are in Young Womens now! Where does the time go? I feel like it's passing in a dream and I'm missing out!

She LOVES doing her nails! This should keep her entertained totally, like for a day, Maybe!



Yay, new Scriptures to take to Young Womens!


Yum-o!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe she is 12. That is crazy! She looks so very cute in all of those pictures! Happy birthday Brynn! I love how your camera takes pictures. I want one!!! She looks cute with her makeup on! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she had a good birthday, man it seems like yesterday she was born! I cant get over how quick time flies! she was only 3 when I got married how crazy is that?

    ReplyDelete