Within these Walls I Laugh the Most and Love the Best
Friday, June 19, 2009
Ideas
I am in charge of some family reunion games!! So, if those of you who look at my blog could leave me a comment with some ideas I'd really appreciate it! I am totally drawing a blank!
Hide prizes in a chunk of ice. Just freeze some water in a cake pan then take it out. The team that thaws their brick first wins a bigger prize. Horseshoe tournament. Poker run.
My parents are the absolute BEST! My mom sews the most beautiful quilts and can sew anything! She is amazing! She is such a fun grandma! My dad is so funny! He alway's has a story or joke to tell and makes everyone laugh! All the grandkids LOVE grandpa Rex! He is the most hardworking man I know! My parents are so supportive and have helped me so much in my life! I miss them and love them so much!
We are a blended family! I have 4 and he has 4, so we officially feel like things around here are a zoo most of the time! My 4 are Ashley, Shaylin, Brynn, and Jake and Scot's are Tim (who unfortunately passed away a couple years ago), Morghan, Jon, and Sierra! We love our big family and the busy- craziness of it! (most day's) lol -- never a dull momnet
Hide prizes in a chunk of ice. Just freeze some water in a cake pan then take it out. The team that thaws their brick first wins a bigger prize.
ReplyDeleteHorseshoe tournament.
Poker run.
Totally awesome dott! Love them!
ReplyDelete