Saturday, May 30, 2009

Starting some summertime fun!

I had fun catching some shot's of Jake this week, while he got a start on summer vacation and I had some time off work! I'm having fun with the awesome camera I got for Christmas! The girls all had to go to school a week longer, so Jake and I had fun just hanging out!
I'm totally prejduice I know, BUT this is the most Handsome boy I know!



We have such a cool tree house!




I got some new flowers planted!








Slip n slides are a blast!


1 comment:

  1. What FUN !! I cannot believe how gorwn up all your "little people" are. It's so weird ..... I suddenly now want mine to be small again....selfish, I know. But, especially now, when my babies are getting ready to go out on their own I just want to be able to keep them little ..... and safe. This stage of "mom-hood" is HARD.

    ReplyDelete