Sunday, May 24, 2009

Camping @ Little Wood River

Ash soaking up some vitamin D

Brynn and Jake had a ball on this swing!




So pretty!




My Handsome Jake!



Scot and the only fish he caught!

Brynn



Shay


Sierra









Shay and Sierra had some fun on the swing too!









And........what would camping be without a little MUD! ha ha

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fun time! Do you need a vacation from your vacation now? That seems to be how it is here:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we only went for a couple day's and my Doc is on vacation all week and the beginning of next.....so, other than going in a couple day's to take care of messages and med re-fills, I am still vacationing and trying to get alot done! I am actually enjoying not being gone all the time to "get away"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I like your new camera, it takes good pics! I want one!

    ReplyDelete