My parents are the absolute BEST! My mom sews the most beautiful quilts and can sew anything! She is amazing! She is such a fun grandma! My dad is so funny! He alway's has a story or joke to tell and makes everyone laugh! All the grandkids LOVE grandpa Rex! He is the most hardworking man I know! My parents are so supportive and have helped me so much in my life! I miss them and love them so much!
We are a blended family! I have 4 and he has 4, so we officially feel like things around here are a zoo most of the time! My 4 are Ashley, Shaylin, Brynn, and Jake and Scot's are Tim (who unfortunately passed away a couple years ago), Morghan, Jon, and Sierra! We love our big family and the busy- craziness of it! (most day's) lol -- never a dull momnet
Wow! That went by way fast! I can't believe he is already 3!!! Holy cow! He is such a cutie...
ReplyDeleteYa....he looks like me. Lol jk, btw this is Shay, not my mother!!!
ReplyDelete