Saturday, February 26, 2011

So Much to Catch up on

Ashley

Shaylin
So.....my mom called me today and asked me to please finally update my blog because she doesn't get on facebook.  My intentions have alway's been to keep up on this so that the memories will be here forever and then I wont feel so bad that I stink at keeping a Journal.  Well I thought I would start by saying that My Beautiful Ashley turned 18 in November and My Beautiful Shaylin just turned sweet 16 on the 9th of this month!  I am one truely blessed mom to beable to have these girls as my daughters! 

Ashley is working two jobs right now and saving like a crazy woman to get ready for college and man that kind of scares me when I think of her heading out on her own soon!  Not that she wont do amazing and be ok, but because it's hard to let go!  She is counting down the day's to graduation!  I do remember those day's and it is exciting! 

Shay is curently looking for a job, but that is not such an easy task these day's.  She spends hours and hours studying and doing the massive and crazy load of homework that goes along with honors classes.  She is my hugger and my entertainer!  She is fun and I love that! 

Yep, I am one lucky mom!  I will definately have to do better at keeping up on this blog......I love it, but find excuses to slack.....and then I think about how bad my memory is and remind myself this will be priceless, cause I will beable to look back and alway's remember! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad for the updates! Bugsy is a cute little guy! glad he is fitting in! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete