Saturday, February 26, 2011

Meet Bugsy

In the spirit of catching up, I may be random, but will try to fit it all in!

We adopted Bugsy from Tyra so I thought I'd let you see how he is fitting in so far......




He is a bit of a stinker sometimes, and we still have Sophie and Chloe......yes, 3 dogs is a little much, but we are getting more and more attatched to him everyday and I'd say he is fitting in pretty good!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so excited to see pictures of him and I am glad he is being loved!!! I can't wait to show my kids these pictures but it will have to wait until tomorrow since I am working a grave shift right now! :/ I am sorry he is a stinker sometimes...Believe me, I know...But I am so greatful you were willing to take him in so we can still sorta know what is going on with him Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete