So, I got a little picture happy! I tried to delete the ones that didn't look so good after I got it uploaded, but couldn't figure out how! Oh Well! ha ha
Here are ALL of my Parent's grandkids!!! They are Beautiful!!!
Ok, now here are a few of the many pictures of Jordynn that I took! Some of us FINALLY got to meet this precious, BEAUTIFUL baby!! It's hard having my sister living far away! We don't get to see them often enough! We sure do love them and we sure did have fun loving on this sweet little girl! She was so happy and tolerant of all of us!! We love you Jordy






Oh so many cute ones! I LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for playing photographer for us!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting these, They made me cry btw. :( I sure have a hard time leaving you guys when we come visit! I love you!
ReplyDelete