Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashley!

I can't Believe Ash is 17 already! Time fly's by! It seems like yesterday that this incredible girl was little and walking around with a binkie in each hand, one in every pocket and several stashed under her bed! She would walk up to me with her sweet little hands out and say " I onna hold you" which meant she wanted me to hold her! I love that memory! Ashley is such a strong spirit! She has amazing goals for herself and is very hard working and dedicated! She is a wonderful athlete with so much drive and determination! She is Beautiful, inside and out! I am so thankful to be her mom! She teaches me so much! I love you Ashley!






Ashley and Chris


Chris is quite and artist......it's hard to see, but he drew these flowers for her!


Ashley's favorite color is orange! She has some orange sunglasses she likes to wear! I love that she loves orange! It is bold and fit's her personality! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment