Monday, September 14, 2009

So, I have been meaning to blog our summer a little at a time, but I procrastinated, as usual, and now summer is gone. I have to admit that when i get home form work, I don't get to much accomplished! It's amazing how tired you feel, even if the work day isn't to busy. Well, anyway, I thought I share some of our summer, cause boy oh boy have we been busy! The warm summer day's fly by and we are left with momories that will last a lifetime hopefully! Anyway, here it goes (but let me add it's backwards..... I wanted to do this in chronological order, but it didn't work out that way) We went to family reunions.....and took in all the Beauty nature has to offer! Boy do I ever love the Bear Lake Valey!


Jake, in the Beauty of Paris Springs




Train rides by Uncle Scot! he got a little carried away trying to make it like a Lagoon ride and scared some of the little ones, but the bigger kids had a blast!



We had Water fights!

We visited with family!

We napped!


The kids tolerated my picture taking! you are so cute Joshlyn
Kaylee

Mom and Grandma
My Dear Sweet, Wonderful Grandpa!
Boy do we LOVE this man!


We learned about the Pioneers and all they suffered. We walked where they walked!
And got blisters! Go Brynn!


We Treked
We crossed the Sweetwater river!
Go Ash!

We pulled handcarts! Can I just say, I am so thankful I was not a pioneer!


We got burried in the sand! Yay Jake!
Cute Tiauni!


We sat in the sun! Go Rich!


Brynn

Hudson

We played in the sand!
Yay Kennadie

We suncreened! I don't think Greyson is having fun with this part!



Shay

We had fun taking care of our flowers!



We ate smores! yum

We played in the water endlessley
We Blew bubbles!
We acted silly (Sierra and Morghan)
We Laughed
We wore flip-flops!

We ate Watermellon!
We finished our deck!
We planted!

We Jumped! We slid!
We Swang ( is that a word?)
we fished!


Anyway, that pretty much sums up our summer in a nutshel! I'm glad September is here for a little rest..........oh, wait, the kids are in sports......guess that rest will have to wait! lol
I'll talk to you all later!

1 comment:

  1. Very busy summer! Mine I pretty much just hung out at home. Yeah for getting outdoors and enjoying the nice weather!

    ReplyDelete