So, I'm totally late getting any posts up for a while, but this is the most recent event in our lives. Morghan and Jay tied the knot on Aug. 28th

This dress is pretty, but a pain to lace up!

I dont' know what we were laughing about, but I thought this picture was funny!
What a Handsome ring bearer!

Grandpa and Brody

Morghan and all her brides maids!
Shaylin, Sierra, Morghan, Ashley, Brynn & Jay's sister Kaylee in front

Morghan and Leslie


Beautiful Bride

Morghan and Scot
So cute! She looks so pretty! Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteIts about time you posted something new! Slacker! haha love ya les. Cute pics
ReplyDeleteLes, those pictures are awesome. You are a mother in law!!!!!Ha Ha. You beat me! Your kids are beautiful. I miss you guys. I have never met Morghan, but she looks beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHey Dottie! I beat you as a mother in law and a grandma! How totally crazy is that? lol
ReplyDelete