Friday, March 13, 2009

Life is WAY to stressful sometimes don't you all think?

4 comments:

  1. YES!! I have had one of those weeks where, I am not sure whether I should just bawl or have a full fledged nervouse breakdown :}

    Hope it gets better for YOU and me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is but remember, Life is to be ENJOYED, not just ENDURED. And, don't sweat the small stuff. and This too shall pass. and all of the other good quotes that we need to remind ourselves of DAILY! It will all be ok! Don't worry BE HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, my kids LOVE aunt Leslie! You truly spoil them you know! And Saige now wants to get her ears peirced and she asked me, "Do you think I can get a prize too for getting my ears pierced?" It's not like I am begging them to get them pierced. Misha just wanted too. I told Saige, you don't HAVE to do it if you don't want to. Only do it if you really want it...

    ReplyDelete