Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Funny

So, I don't have any fun pictures to Blog right now, mostly because I'm to lazy to download some from the camera, but I have a funny to share! Ok, you all know the annoying never ending enzyte commercials.......ya, so the other day we were watching tv in my room and Jake said I want to take that......I want to be bigger...........I looked over at Shay and we kinda silently snickerd and a few minutes later he got up and left......so, then Shay and I busted out laughing our heads off! We couldn't laugh in front of him, cause it would have hurt his little innocent feelings! How funny huh? I'm glad he has no clue!

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh Les, that's too funny and cute. I love the innnocent little comments that our kids make when they are young :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i am so sad that i missed that!!! you just made me laugh so hard you dont even know!!

    ReplyDelete