
Ashley's first date was a couple of weeks ago! You can tell they are totally thrilled that I took a picutre!!!


I didn't realize how bad the red eye was until I uploaded this one!

Ash Playing Ball last night! They won by 16 points!! Way to go!

This one is totally blurry, but Ash spends alot of time on the floor lately.......bumping her head! The girls they played last night were huge!

Ash has the ball in this pic.

Brody sledding yesterday!

Morghan and Sierra

Morghan and Brody

How cute!
Hi Lester- I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi. I can't believe how grown up your kids are! I remember babysitting them and now Ashley is old enough to date!
ReplyDeleteOoo la la ash! did you guys have afun time? (after your mom was done with the camera of course)
ReplyDeleteI still can't believe she is old enough to date. Weird... Did she have fun?
ReplyDelete