Within these Walls I Laugh the Most and Love the Best
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Frost
We have had quite a bit of fog this last week.......anyway, it makes pretty frost! We have no snow, so it's like waking up to a Winter Wonderland ..... except on the ground! ;) The contrast of the blue sky makes it look way awesome!
My parents are the absolute BEST! My mom sews the most beautiful quilts and can sew anything! She is amazing! She is such a fun grandma! My dad is so funny! He alway's has a story or joke to tell and makes everyone laugh! All the grandkids LOVE grandpa Rex! He is the most hardworking man I know! My parents are so supportive and have helped me so much in my life! I miss them and love them so much!
We are a blended family! I have 4 and he has 4, so we officially feel like things around here are a zoo most of the time! My 4 are Ashley, Shaylin, Brynn, and Jake and Scot's are Tim (who unfortunately passed away a couple years ago), Morghan, Jon, and Sierra! We love our big family and the busy- craziness of it! (most day's) lol -- never a dull momnet
No comments:
Post a Comment