Sunday, November 2, 2008

Painting!

This is Jake's room! I LOVE how it turned out and the colors! I just did stripes in one corner to add a fun accent! I was going to do a couple more, but they are such a pain in the rear! I was having a terrible time getting the tape to stick to the wall. Anyway, what do you think? Leave me a comment and let me know if you think yes, more stripes, or no leave it alone and don't over do it!
We get carpet on Wednesday!!!!!!! This project has been going on for 2 year now, so I'll post more later! I am so glad to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! We are ALL ready for our house back!

I can't believe I'm posting this horrible picture of myself, but all I have been doing in every spare minute I have the last 2 weeks is paint!!!! The girls have helped me a little, but I'm so picky about it, that they probablly think its easier to just let me do it. Anyway, Ash and I got a little carried away and....well, here you go! Isn't she so cute???? even with Panit on her forehead!


4 comments:

  1. I love the colors!! I think it looks good just the way it is. So when you coming to my house to do your marvelous work? I bet Jake is excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stripes! Way cute! You need to come paint my house, your work looks PRO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Les,

    I can't believe how much your kids have grown up. I guess I still think of them as little. It looks like things are going well. I love your Blog - you can check ours out if you want. (grandmaleslie.blogspot.com)

    The Lloyds
    Tony and Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it Les! Good Job! I dont think you need more stripes, I like it when there is just a little accent, not too much but it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete