Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Dr. KillJoy!



Jake the "Fat Woman" -- Mostly just the big boobed gal! lol He said this year "Mom, I want to be a fat lady for Halloween........I can borrow one of your dresses" Nice, huh? Made my self esteem soar! ha ha

Doesn't he have beautiful eyes???? Why do boy's alway's get such long beautiful eye-lashes??

He was sure glad to get out of his dress tonight! I think he found out dressing as a girl sucks!(thank goodness)

4 comments:

  1. I love it! (even the big boobs) Hey don't let it hurt your feelings. MaKayja was sqeezing the fat rolls on my stomach one day and proceeded to tell me that we could make alot of cinnamon rolls with my dough. Don't you love kids and the way they say things. Looks like halloween was fun at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costumes! Brynn's looks scary and Jakes is funny! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THats funny! I love the boobs! and the blood. Are they the only ones that dressed up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup......they are the only ones that dressed up! I'm a party pooper! (and so are the older kids) :(

    ReplyDelete