
I guess I just feel like sharing every little thing about this house now that it actually is done!!! (except some of the bed-rooms that will some day be re-done) Anyway, Jake got moved into his new room today! He wanted his name on the wall..........Don't you just love vinyl?
How neat - I'll bet he is SO excited !!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! To go private you need to have everyone that wants to look at your blog leave you a comment with their email address that they use to access blogs. So, you need to give me your email that you use to access your blog, then when I go to make it private there is somewhere in the blog set up that you can invite readers, so I will put everyone's info that wanted to be invited to read my blog in that and then set it to private. I am not 100% sure of the exact steps, Rich is going to help me figure it out. So, I will let you know how exactly when I get it all figured out. But putting in the people's info allows them to view your blog when they sign in.
ReplyDelete