It really looks so good! You did an awesome painting job! How did you get it to look so good? I can't paing that good I don't think! I would love to help you decorate! That is my favorite part!
My parents are the absolute BEST! My mom sews the most beautiful quilts and can sew anything! She is amazing! She is such a fun grandma! My dad is so funny! He alway's has a story or joke to tell and makes everyone laugh! All the grandkids LOVE grandpa Rex! He is the most hardworking man I know! My parents are so supportive and have helped me so much in my life! I miss them and love them so much!
We are a blended family! I have 4 and he has 4, so we officially feel like things around here are a zoo most of the time! My 4 are Ashley, Shaylin, Brynn, and Jake and Scot's are Tim (who unfortunately passed away a couple years ago), Morghan, Jon, and Sierra! We love our big family and the busy- craziness of it! (most day's) lol -- never a dull momnet
It really looks so good! You did an awesome painting job! How did you get it to look so good? I can't paing that good I don't think! I would love to help you decorate! That is my favorite part!
ReplyDelete