Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's to early in the year for this much snow!

Jake and Shay posing with the snowman they made today! Ash was helping, but is the picture taker! They said the twigs are his ears ;) ---hummm...strange?

This is a branch off of a big old tree by our house that came crashing down about 6 am and hit the roof! It made a terrible sound......kinda alarming that early! ha ha This picture doesn't do it justice......it's way bigger than it looks. We got about 16 in. of snow and it wasn't very tree friendly........with the leaves still on all the trees, it weighed them down terribly! Lot's of tree damage around here.

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love the snow! Haven't seen you in awhile, but it looks like your all happy and doing well. Cute blog I love it.
    www.skinnsters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leslie! It has been forever and I can't believe you get to be a grandma!! :) You all look so happy! Take care,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Leslie! You also have a very cute family. I can't believe your kids are so big already! That stinks about the limb hitting the roof. My mom had a branch fall and take out her windshield when she was parked below one of those trees in front of their house. Make sure to leave your email as a comment on my blog and I'll send you an invite when we go private. I'm glad we found you!

    ReplyDelete