I have the absolute best dad! He has such a fun sense of humor that keeps us all laughing (you all know what I'm talking about)! He knows no strangers! He is easy to love and loves us all so much and would do anything for anyone! He has alway's been there to help me out and give me good advice! Thank's dad! You are so awesome!
Thanks also to my sweet husband who is so willing to be a dad to my kids! Yes, they have a dad, but, Scot takes on the major part of the roll of father, and he is so good to them! I appreciate the roll he play's in there lives and am so thankful for him! He is alway's there for them! Love ya, Hon!
Jane 23
5 months ago






I agree! Dad is GREAT and Scot is also good to your kids! I am thankful for good dads out there!!!
ReplyDelete