
So.......as an explanation to all this, I decided that it was time to give Brody a hair cut! So, I buzzed his hair and boy is Morghan MAD! ----- Just kidding.....She asked me to, so I totally plead innocence in all this, except it was actually me doing it! I'm thinking nurses should never cut hair, because we only know how to do shave preps......ha ha. It was not the desired outcome, but the only thing we could do to get this cutie a hair cut because he totally HATES it! Hopefully he'll still love me some day soon! We had a good laugh at his expense and will all be glad when it grows back some!
Oh sad, He had such cute hair and now he is a baldie! He is still cute but I think I could have done a little better than that! Poor thing... Just kidding! But seriously, you don't ever get to cut Greysons hair :) Ha Ha!!!
ReplyDeleteI know huh? You could have done much better.....I tried to leave the gard on to let it be longer, but it just kept pullin his hair, so I just gave up and went at it without the gard.....that is why it's so short. Morghan had tried to get him a hair cut from someone who know's how, but he kept saying we go, we go, so she gave up. Now he's mad at me, but hey I don't blame him. If someone cut my hair like that I'd be mad to. Ha ha
ReplyDelete