Nice! I don't know for sure what we are doing saturday yet. Rich's cousin is getting married that day and it is in Orem, then the next day is his other cousins welcome home down there also. Rich's mom is wanting us to go down and stay at his brothers so we can be to both things. I don't know if I want to for sure cuz I am pretty burned out. A lot going on with a new baby and all of Saige's end of the year stuff going on.... AAAHHH!!! I am just so tired and I feel like I already am taking the baby out too much already, exposing him to all the germs and sickness out there. I have been trying to stay home but Saige has a lot going on right now so it has been hard to do. It is a good thing it isn't the winter with a ton of sickness going around, but still....Maybe I am a freak but I am just trying to protect my little guy.
My parents are the absolute BEST! My mom sews the most beautiful quilts and can sew anything! She is amazing! She is such a fun grandma! My dad is so funny! He alway's has a story or joke to tell and makes everyone laugh! All the grandkids LOVE grandpa Rex! He is the most hardworking man I know! My parents are so supportive and have helped me so much in my life! I miss them and love them so much!
We are a blended family! I have 4 and he has 4, so we officially feel like things around here are a zoo most of the time! My 4 are Ashley, Shaylin, Brynn, and Jake and Scot's are Tim (who unfortunately passed away a couple years ago), Morghan, Jon, and Sierra! We love our big family and the busy- craziness of it! (most day's) lol -- never a dull momnet
Nice! I don't know for sure what we are doing saturday yet. Rich's cousin is getting married that day and it is in Orem, then the next day is his other cousins welcome home down there also. Rich's mom is wanting us to go down and stay at his brothers so we can be to both things. I don't know if I want to for sure cuz I am pretty burned out. A lot going on with a new baby and all of Saige's end of the year stuff going on.... AAAHHH!!! I am just so tired and I feel like I already am taking the baby out too much already, exposing him to all the germs and sickness out there. I have been trying to stay home but Saige has a lot going on right now so it has been hard to do. It is a good thing it isn't the winter with a ton of sickness going around, but still....Maybe I am a freak but I am just trying to protect my little guy.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, when I said Nice in the previous post I was referring to the funny pictures!!!
ReplyDelete