Happy Mother's day to all the mom's!! Don't you just love the notes and thing's the kids bring home from school and primary? They are so sweet and from the heart!
Jake was so cute they had made bath salts in school and he couldn't stand the waiting so a couple day's ago he told me all about it and how to make it, what it smelled like ect...... and then he got home with it Friday and immediately said here....do you like it???? Can I use it???? I laughed and was like sure no problem.......anyway, I havent' used it yet, because he does......but I still think it's so sweet! It's funny how things like that mean so much to them. A couple of years ago he made me a play dough necklace and it's just soooooooo pretty and "clolorful"and he get's so sad that I don't wear it all the time. I try so hard not to hurt his feeling's, but ya know it just doesnt' go with anything and It's a little bulky. I do love how they love to give so much and how sweet they are about it!
Happy Mother's day mom! You are the best! Thanks for being you!
Jane 23
5 months ago






Hey Les, I love all your pictures. Your new bedroom and bathroom are awsome! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteSaige made me some bath salts at school too and gave them to me a few days ago also. She was ssoo excited about it too! Kids are funny. She has been drawing pictures and being so cute about it. Yesterday she was like "Happy Mothers giving day mommy". Then she said "I wish there was a Happy kids giving day". She is a funny one.
ReplyDeleteMy kids think there should be a happy kids day too....I'm like hellooooo christmas!!!
ReplyDelete