Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sierra

So Sierra had a birthday on July 22, and is now sweet 16! ... and I think she is pretty happy about that! 

I haven't been very good about keeping up with my blog, and I'm not that great at keeping up with my journal, so my goal is to do better about blogging because time fly's and it is fun to look back. 

OK....back to our Sweet 16 girl!  I want to list some things about Sierra! 
      *She is a sweetie!
      *She is musical!  She loves to play the piano and sing, and is good at both!
      *She is neat and tidy!
      *She LOVES to read!
      *She loves to write! (she is writing a book)
      *She is smart!
      *She has tons of goals for herself!
      *She is an amazing friend!
      *She has teeny tiny very neat hand writing!
      *She is a good sport!
     
That is just a few things about Sierra!  I love you Sierra!

No comments:

Post a Comment