Saturday, September 26, 2009

Homecoming Dance

Ashley all dressed up for the Homecoming dance tonight! She is soooo Beautiful!! I also have to add that Shay did her hair, because she want's everyone to know! She did a dang good job! It's a good thing the girls are so good about being able to help each other in that area, because I'm soooo not good at hair!

Lookin Good!











You totally have to realize how funny Shay is!!!


I wasn't much help with this part either!


Awww, how cute!

3 comments:

  1. Aw so cute! She is beautiful! I can't believe these girls are all growing up and dating and stuff. It is weird to me! Fun times!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful. I miss you guys soooo much. I can't believe how our kids getting older and more beautiful even though we really discourage the whole thing!! Tell Ashley I love her.

    ReplyDelete