Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Jake!

Jake turned 9 yesterday! I was meaning to get it blogged yesterday but I didn't a chance to get on the computer because Scot was doing taxes.........yay huh?
I can't believe my baby is 9.........does that make me old??? Wait, don't answer that! lol
Jake is such a sweetheart! He is so much fun! He has alway's been so good to say thank you for everything you do for him! He is very polite and fun loving! I took him to Twin Saturday to go Birthday shopping and he was just so dang funny! He kept saying Thanks mom, your the best mom ever.....ect ... What mom wouldn't love that huh? It was great fun for me to spend the day with him! We went to Applebee's to eat (he had never been there) because he decided he wanted to try something new! He ordered shrimp and LOVED it! It was funny! He kept telling me...."Mom, I'm a Lucky Man!" What a great kid! I'm so glad to be his mom!




What a handsome boy!!!








Tackleing Shay!


This is his "Ka Ching" picture! Getting money in the mail is fun!

3 comments:

  1. I want money in the mail too! Happy Birthday Jake, We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun..... Jake is still one of my favorites! hehe
    He is such a cute boy and so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny boy! Happy birthday Jake!!! I think that I would rather do the DQ icecream cake. making it is too stressful and I am sure that icecream cake tasted WAY better than the mermaid cake!!!

    ReplyDelete