Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in Arizona!

I thought I'd post some random pictures of our trip to Arizona for Thanksgiving! Brynn found a baby to hold of course!!! And she was so cute!

Ash playing computer games!

We went to Oatman, which is a little old mining ghost town. They have wild, or not so wild burrow all over that just go where they want and love to be fed carrots by all the tourists! That was pretty cool!

Why do I look like total crap in every picture with me in it??? That is why I hate my picture being taken, but is this not totally typical of an 8 year old boy shoving this carrot up his nose because it's fun to be gross?!?



This is Jake and Brynn's first trip to Arizona (well, Jake has been there before, but was only 2 month's old!) anyway......so we had to get a picture with them by some cactus!

Morghan enjoying all the fun!!! lol


Dinner!!! YUM

Sierra and Shay! What cuties!


3 comments:

  1. looks like you guys had fun. Too bad its still to far for you to come visit me:( Oh well such is my life. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come see you so bad!!! BUT, I want to fly! Flying is better!!!! lol Faster.........less stress on my butt!!! lol

    I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i love the thanksgiving pics!! too bad i didnt know u were documenting my sleeping he he!! im so glad i got to go down with you guys, thanks a bunch!! i love you guys and cannot wait til i can come up to visit again!!

    ReplyDelete