We went to Thousand Springs in Hagerman for some swimming and camping for the long weekend!

Scot's our main cook! Yumm

Ash had her wisdom teeth out the day before we left, so she did alot of sleeping and relaxing!

Eating, Eating, & Eating

Scot with his "Semi dorkie" Here goes my cannon-ball smile!
(Ha Ha Ha)

The big Splash!

The dive!

Sierra

Brynn

Jake was loving the diving board! What a little fish!

Shay

Jake - Loves to be silly!
Looks like fun! My girls want to go swimming so bad! I have them singed up for swimming lessons next month so that should be fun for them. I don't know how much swimming they will get to do this year with me having to try and do that with 3 kids.... Plus I worry about that diarrhea virus...
ReplyDeleteI guess I don't know what diarrhea virus you mean? Like if they swallow the water they get the squirts??? ewwww........I wouldn't want that there either!
ReplyDelete